It’s time to start weaning your baby, so you’re looking for safe baby cutlery perfectly designed to help your little one learn at every mealtime.Thankfully you’re in the right place! With doddl you can watch your little one safely explore cutlery as they start to grasp the wonders of food, textures and tastes! Here are a few simple steps to introducing doddl baby cutlery!
If you can't see the infographic above - here are the simple steps to follow:
STEP 1 - Check your baby is ready to self-feed
- They can sit up unassisted
- They show an interest in food
- They are more hungry than usual
STEP 2 - Introducing doddlbaby cutlery
- Lay alongside the food on their tray/table or place in their bowl
- Load the spoon/fork and place in front of your baby allowing them to grab
- Encourage them to start dipping their cutlery in to different foods
- Allow them to keep using their hands to feed themselves at the same time
- This is just the start and all part of exploring!
The doddl spoon and fork has short compact handles that are easy for your baby to hold whilst reducing the gag risk and have smooth ends that feel comfortable in your baby’s mouth. Shop doddl baby cutlery here.